Hours of Operation
Please contact us for availability.
*Please note – we reserve the right to refuse service to those who do not comply with our policies.*
Please notify us at least 24 hours prior to your appointment time if you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment. We will ask you to pay in full towards a future appointment if you cancel less than 24 hours prior to your appointment. No shows will be required to pay in full for the appointment that they missed.
If you are exhibiting symptoms related to Covid-19 or have been in contact with anyone exhibiting symptoms, we urge you to cancel as soon as possible even if it means letting us know the day of your appointment – you will not be charged a cancellation fee. If you do cancel due to Covid-19 related symptoms, you will not be permitted to reschedule your appointment for at least 2 weeks.
At this time, you are only permitted to book appointments for yourself and not for another client.
We require a 50% non-refundable deposit on all services that are more than an hour in duration.
We will reach out to clients 24 – 48 hours prior to their appointment time and request a verbal or email confirmation. Failure to confirm by the time stated in the e-mail or voicemail will result in the cancellation of the appointment.
Arrival to your appointment
- Please arrive promptly at your appointment time. If you are late, we will hold your appointment up to 10 minutes past your appointment time. After 10 minutes, your appointment will be released.
- We will be limiting the number of clients inside of our establishment and will ask you to wait outside or in your car until we are ready to accept you. Our waiting area for the foreseeable future is strictly prohibited.
- We will not grant entry to anyone who does not have an appointment. Do not bring your children, friends, family, or pets with you to your appointment. They will not be permitted inside.
- ALL staff + clients are required to wear a face covering while inside at ALL times. We reserve the right to refuse service and entry to anyone who does not wear a proper face covering. Your mouth and nose MUST be covered. NO EXCEPTIONS. CDC Face covering guildines
- Please bring your own beverages if needed. We will not be able to offer any refreshments for the time being. Food will not be permitted inside.
- Unless you are putting on a fresh new pair of gloves upon arrival to our establishment, please do not wear gloves to your appointment.
We are taking all necessary precautions to keep you and our staff safe
- We are staggering appointments and will be admitting 50% less clients per day in comparison to our pre-Covid capacity. This means that we are allowing plenty of time to santize and disinfect treatment rooms before each new client.
- As always, new gloves will be worn by our estheticians for every new client and they will wash their hands for at least 20 seconds before and after servicing each client.
- We will take daily temperature readings of our staff and send home staff members who are unwell.
- We will also disinfect all high traffic touch areas such as doorknobs regularly throughout the day.
- We have installed a contactless soap dispenser in our restroom and set up a contactless hand sanitizing station by our entryway.
We accept all major credit/debit cards as well as cash. We DO NOT accept checks.
Tips are always greatly appreciated. If you are satisfied with your service, you may tip your Esthetician in the form of cash or Venmo. Each Esthetician has their own Venmo account, simply ask the front desk staff for their information.
We sell gift cards exclusively at our physical establishment. You may call and purchase one by phone, we will send you a photo-copy of your gift card via email. We do not offer online gift cards nor do we accept any third party gift cards such as Spa week, Booker, SpaWish, or SpaFinder. Gift cards are final sale and not redeemable for cash.
*ALL PRODUCTS, SERVICES, GIFT CARDS, OR PACKAGE SERVICES PURCHASED AT ANOR SPA ARE NON-REFUNDABLE. *